We are 42 days before the much-awaited Christmas Day but there is a reason to be merry this early as Verizon is giving away preholiday deals that will stretch until the Thanksgiving Eve. Sounds great isnt it. The largest wireless provider in the United States has just disclosed that it will offering freebies and had worked collectively with an assortment of corporations to provide gifts to the shoppers.
Verizon and various companies such as Amazon, Apple, Conde Nast, Jet Blue, Pandora, and Gogo Technologies, will start giving cool offerings on November 26 such as:
- By downloading the free Fios Preview App from the internet you will get a mobile access to popular TV shows and movies.
- Pandora One will be providing a free 7-day trial.
- Two free Audible book downloads will be given free for new members and for the current members enjoy the $10 Audible credit from Amazon and get 10 free and/or discounted apps.
- Apple will provide an exclusive iTunes offer which will be disclosed on November 26.
- Free 30 minute complimentary internet sessions will be handed out by Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo Technologies (in flight).
- Jet Blue will provide in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) at no cost with their flights that are slated from November 26 to December 24.
- Digital Editions of 17 Conde Nast publications such as GQ, Vanity Fair, Wired and the list goes on will be offered free.
These wonderful offers which Verizon dub as “Connection Day,” comes with a link to a website so that you can hover over all the other awesome deals. Sign up for an account and you may enjoy the great freebies right away even if you are not a Verizon customer.
Here’s another catch, if you are currently a Verizon customer who signs up, you will be automatically provided with an added 1GB of shareable data to your account, and another 1GB in your subsequent billing cycle.
Vice-president of marketing for Verizon Wireless, Ken Dixon quipped, “As we approach the holiday season, we wanted to show how much we appreciate our customers. We hope that not only our customers, but everyone will take advantage of this day, a day to connect with family and friends.”