Software developer Sledgehammer Games is presently developing an update that will get rid of the few bugs that are affecting the Advanced Warfare game and at the same time working on some changes that are requested by the players.
The Sledgehammer Games co-founder Michael Condrey stated in a post at the studio’s website: “Our team has been working hard on improvements to the game. We’ve also had our ears to the ground, listening to your feedback. Our commitment to continuing to support the game and community is as strong as ever, and we have the whole team focused on making the experience the best it can be.”
The upcoming patch will initiate the following tweaks and fixes:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.